Yesterday saw the end of the 13-day cross-examination of Rebekah Brooks by Andrew Edis QC for the Prosecution and further questions put to her by Jonathan Laidlaw QC, her Defence Counsel.
|Rebekah Brooks (image via Guardian)|
Today (Thursday 13th March 2014), it's expected that various witnesses will be called to give evidence in Rebekah Brooks' defence.
A full account of Wednesday's proceedings HERE. (All of the links to articles and information published on that day can be found on that page, too.)
- Brooks' Mother Denies Notebooks Were Delivered When News of the World Shut - Guardian
- Brooks' 70 Year Old Mother Takes to the Witness Stand - Hacked Off
- Rebekah Brooks' Mother is Called as a Witness - The Drum
- The Defendants and the Charges They Face - Peter Jukes' Blog
- Tony Blair Texted Rebekah Brooks 'I May Be Some Help' - Daily Beast
- Tony Blair's Texts to Rebekah Brooks in Full: 'Call Me If You Need To' - Guardian
Today's proceedings begin:
(to view larger tweets/images, click on the first one)
|Annette Witheridge (image from imbibe.com)|
|Paul McCartney and Heather Mills (image from The Drum)|
|Neville Thurlbeck (image from Guardian)|